
Well, I got my grimy little mitts on a used VHS copy of Crossing Delancey- Like new. A real peach. It was in my mailbox when I got home today. Only ordered it (from Oregon) last Thursday. Not too shabby.
Have found renewed love of Peter Riegert, and would put up with any amount of pickle smell and hand ball for Sam Posner. No wonder this film launched a degree!
Now, I must toddle off to bed… Been up since 7am on an hour and a half of sleep- but how could resist a movie like that, just waiting to be watched??

3 comments:
Yes- you've noticed that I now have photo capability, eh? I have started a file of celeb photos and movie stills for my dissertation appendices and doc film, so I decided to slap one up of my current crush-du-jour.
Ain't he cute?
Expect more.
Today Peter- Can Charlie be too far behind?
This photo, by the way, seems to have originated at www.industrycentral.net, but it also seems to be all over the web, as well. This tinted version is pretty unique to them, though.
Post a Comment