
Howdy folks. I just wanted to remind everyone that I am still blogging in the Blogathon, but that I signed up for the Sabbath Schedule. It seems the monitors did not know that, and have been a bit testy with me. Well, all I can say is that I made the rules for neither the Blogathon nor the Sabbath, but I know which one is monitored by the most influential monitor, so I stuck with that.
As it is, the sun has now set here in Ontario, and I would be happy to start blogging right away (as this would let me sleep sooner), but the Sabbath edition of the Blogathon does not start until midnight, our time (9pm PST). So, I will see you all, starting in a few hours.
Also, it seems Blogger has a planned outage scheduled starting at 9pm PST until 11pm PST. Great timing, fellas. People are struggling to clear up the issue, but should they fail I will blog on my OTHER blog (I am ashamed to admit it, but, yes, I have an unused MySpace account), and will wait out the storm there. I knew there was some reason I signed up for that thing!
Also, a big smile and hardy handshake to my personal manager, Amanda, who defended me this afternoon against the Blogathon’s annoyed monitors who were accusing me of dereliction. She set them straight by informing them that I was currently running on “Jew Time.” Very good – can you act as my protector on a full-time basis?
See you in a few hours. I have to go make coffee.
THIS JUST IN: BLOGGER IS NOT HAVING AN OUTAGE THIS EVENING. FALSE ALARM. WILL BE HERE AS PROMISED!

9 comments:
Hahaha!
Apologies, I don't think I saw (or noticed) the little icon that says you're on sabbath schedule (... if it's there).
I'll come check on you later then :)
I never figured out how to use the icons and patches. I am one step above Amish when it comes to technology. :(
Sorry for the mix up.
Hahaha! I love the title of you Blog! Hope it's going swimmingly for you now +o)
HI HOLLY!!!! I got your comment and replied. *grovel grovel grovel* My apologies...... I honestly was not made aware you were on the Sabbath schedule. Anyhoo.... *I'M* just glad you're here, and everything's good to go!
Happy Blogging...
Hellkitten: Thanks, the title came because the blog was a mistake. When I signed up to comment on a friend's blog, it asked me for the title of my blog. Not knowing much about them, I flippantly wrote "What the hell is a Blog?" The title stuck, somehow.
And thanks to the monitors for being kind. I really did not know there were icons or anything. I signed up originally as Sabbath on the sign-in, but still can't find any Sabbath icons.
I was an inch away from actually calling you on the phone regarding the Blogathon Thing happening here. But by the time I noticed, it was like 4pm here, and I figured calling you about it would just give you a massive panic attack.
Oh, you're not supposed to put the icon, it was supposed to just show up on my surfbar.. I saw it on somebody elses *nod*
Sabbath schedule is an awesome thing. Thanks for it, and I am glad to hear it is about to become permanent with the Blogathon.
I'll certainly want to participate next year.
PS: I can't use the phone on Sabbath, either. However, the thought was nice.
Post a Comment