
Unclean, unclean, unclean, I ring and shuffle through the paths of darkness after all the normals have deserted the streets. I am a monster, and I finally and truly belong on the internet.
The sun has wrecked havoc on me, and I am left marred and ruined by its poisonous rays. Right on the bridge of my nose, bang in the middle, sits the angry and painful proof of how much Yellow Face the Terrible hates me and does not agree with my system.
I am ashamed for my horrible and hideous sun blistered ugliness cannot be looked at without either pity or revulsion. I hate you sun, and I am glad you are slowly burning up your precious resources and will soon be extinguished. This will be after I am gone, but I will have the last laugh from wherever I am then.
For now, I am house bound, for I cannot stand the leering eyes of society’s judgement.
I was once like you… I am not an animal. I am a human being!
(However, on a brighter note, my disfigurement has netted me enough sympathy for a DVD or two from my very sweet fella… There is some justice in the world, then.)

2 comments:
But on the up-side I have my autographed photo of Peter Falk! That should cheer you up and your horrid blister should heal more quickly!
It is a testament to my self-absorption that that does not cheer me up to a huge extent... But it does leave me with a desire to have an autographed pic of Peter Falk of my very own.
If I tell him I am a shut-in it may come quicker, no?
Post a Comment