Wednesday, May 31, 2006

No One in the Place But You and Me

Comp reading progresses. John is back to work (hello, out there, John if you happen to using the work computer for personal use by peeping in on me!). I am all alone, except for the cat, a book, and thou. Ah! But for a stack of select DVDs! Movies I know so well, I can listen to them while I read! That is a useful talent indeed!

On tonight’s play list:
Angel and the Badman (1947)
Young Frankenstein (1974)
Ghostbusters (1984)
Bridget Jones’s Diary (2001)

And possibly a few Harry Potter hours, and the Weird Al Ultimate Video Collection, should I decide not to sleep tonight.

Those funky tunes, driving us to the dawn.

That reminds me… Maybe I should include Good Morning, Vietnam! (1987) on this list…

A veritable feast of choices!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger