Sunday, May 21, 2006

4.30 In the OMG Morning!

Must go to bed soon, as Mark will be here at around 1pm… It will be nice to see him again, as it will some confirmation that we still have friends.

The firecracker-loving hicks seem to have finally stopped, so it is quiet. However, I cannot go to bed, as I have started a brand new addiction to AIM. Amanda is on the other end, relieving me of the loneliness that is only bound to get worse as preparation for my doctoral exams continue to absorb my life for the next year.

I want to sleep, yet I cannot shut my comp down. Is there a support group?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was tired enough to go to bed at 11pm, yet I didn't make it there until after 4am. AIM can be taken or left alone, but when used in a combination with the right people, it is more addictive than heroin, most likely.

I know a lot of people who are conversational joys. And most likely, you will start knowing the same people.

The bad part, for me, is that they live all over the world, so pretty much anytime I sign onto it, there will be someone there I can talk to for forever. And when no one's on, I get cranky and a little tense. Like some mad junkie searching for one more fix!

Powered By Blogger