I have kind of dropped out of existence for the past 15 hours or so, and have only surfaced to post. Since only two people on the lists of blogs I read have updated within the past four days or so, I can only assume that everyone out there has dropped out of existence, too, so we are even.
John’s days off are the culprits; further spirits aren’t exactly low around here, really, just subdued.
Also, I am enjoying a rare treat today. John and I have had the air conditioner on since last night! This is entirely not like us, as we are both usually very environmentally conscientious and cheap as hell when it comes to the elec-trickery bill. This may be the one day this summer that we let ourselves luxuriate in wonderful refrigerated air like this, so I must get back to enjoying it.
I am officially “On Vacation,” until tomorrow.

2 comments:
my reason no update is laziness nothing as exciting as yours
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
It is to laugh!
All the excitement around here could be distilled into one thimble on the smallish side.
However, thanks for the compliment... And the excuse.
Post a Comment