OK, so we have established that I am getting a bit obsessive about this blog. It’s true- I have no real friends here (have no time for them, either), so I do this instead. Actually this is better, as I can just turn it on when I have a few minutes free, at, say, 3am.
So, out of this obsession I have started to check my site meter’s nifty little locator. This thing tells me not only how many fresh hits I’ve had, but tells me where they are in the world and how long they stayed. It also tells me from where they were linked into my blog (as in what site led them to me).
There are some major trends… While some guy in Philadelphia seems to get me through “My Yahoo,” whatever that is, the vast majority seems to be people I know or folks just cruising by. However, there is one referring site that stands heads and shoulders above the rest. From here they drop in from Halifax, PEI, and all over Ontario.
For some reason, about a fourth of all of you looking at this blog right now came to me via “Sweet Nothings”- my pal Catherine’s excellent (wry) little blog.
I am not sure why you chose to follow this particular link, but WELCOME! And feel free to drop your name on a comment and introduce yourselves.
Anyone who loves Catherine is a friend of mine- since you clearly have such excellent taste.

2 comments:
I can't believe enough people visit MY blog to make a dent in YOUR count. Thanks for the vote of confidence, though, you're very kind.
Honest... Yours is the most popular refering URL. Thanks for the business, kid!
Post a Comment