I tried very hard to find a better bear pic, but do you know how hard it is to find something through Google Image search for "happy bear" that isn't a smiling and hairy gay man in leather...?
And all I wanted was a sweet and simple bear of a different kind.
3 comments:
I tried very hard to find a better bear pic, but do you know how hard it is to find something through Google Image search for "happy bear" that isn't a smiling and hairy gay man in leather...?
And all I wanted was a sweet and simple bear of a different kind.
Sad.
Those damn Bears tried to ruin OMGJeremy's life, let us not allow them to get near John!
PS - congratulate him for me.
It was disturbing, really.
It killed something sweet and innocent by forever connecting them with hairy man nipples in leather.
Awful.
And John thanks you for your congratulations.
(Oh, and you have to tell me the Jeremy and the bears story sometime...)
Post a Comment