Friday, March 31, 2006

The Tide is High


Just a note to let you all know that I would like to give better updates these days, but work is rising. Chaplin is a-go, and steaming away, as is the Dr. G. lecture for Monday. We got an extension of sorts for ritual studies, so that is some relief.

The weather here is wonderful, and birds, squirrels, chip monks and bunnies scamper and flit freely around the countryside like this were Beatrix Potter land. It is lovely, and I am so happy to be here this year instead of You Know Where… It’s actually like Hamilton was some sort of bad dream that I am now fully coming out of and I only recollect in a haze.

However, it is back to the books for me. We are well, but all deadline reality seems iffy right now. We are in that critical period when mere seconds count.

Pray for me, if you know how. I am not choosy, and will accept blessings from whatever you are into.

I need all the luck I can get.

(PS. Got my 30% participation mark back from ritual studies... Got an A, which is good. But also got some negative comments with it... Again, I wonder what I would have gotten had I actually done well. Oh well, he can call my paper toxic crap floating in a sea of incoherence, if he wants, as long as he gives it an A. I'm flexible, as long as he doesn't say "It's wonderful! - B.")

No comments:

Powered By Blogger