Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Now Tell Me About You!

Hi folks!

I am still pounding away on my Groucho presentation, so not much news to report. However, I did find a new blogging toy.

Through the Woody Allen Jazz Band Blog, I discovered Frappr!, a service that can track and collect “fans” (or, as I more realistically consider them, people who are either bored enough or kind enough to come visit me here).

So come to the group site and show me where you are in the world— I am always interested to see how far my blog goes out, like a message in a bottle out on the great Internet ocean.

Whether you be in Bangladesh, Edinburgh, Ohio, or just plain Ontario, let me know about you.

It’s only fair. After all you know everything in the world about me. It’s time to return some of that favour!

Please take yourself to What the hell is a Blog Readers Group, and show me where you are! (And maybe even what you look like- no dirty pics, please and thank you. This is a family blog, and I have a weak stomach.)

Check out our Frappr!

Thanks!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger