This is the late night confession of a scarlet woman.
Yes, I admit it. I have been unfaithful…
I am cheating on my regular radio station.
For the past week I have neglected CBC to listen to AM740 out of Toronto.* I couldn’t help it… They play five hours of music from the 1920s through to the ‘70s, without interruptions, every single night.
How I could I resist that?
Sorry, CBC. But I put up with Sad Goat for far too long as it was. Let’s face it, you never gave me what I really needed. Just let me happy with someone new.
Until you can play The Mills Brothers, Tom Jones, Tijuana Brass and Chubby Checker all in one half hour, I don’t think we have anything more to say to one another.
* (Before I get comments, this is not the AM740 Christian talk station out of... wherever that one is based.)

No comments:
Post a Comment