Friday, December 01, 2006

Now Tell Me That Ain't Cute



I am playing with a new toy.

With the money I saved by the timely loan of some crucial software (rather than buying it), I splurged and bought a fancy-schmantzy all-in-one printer/copier/scanner.

And what does one do with such a new toy the first night? Why, I dug into the shoebox full of photos, of course.

I have no idea why, but now I have digitalized all my old school photos. Impressed?

(This pic, btw, is one my family used to callously refer to as my "Anne Frank Look"... Perhaps I should have kept that to myself, huh?)
*

8 comments:

Amanda said...

You essentially look exactly the same in the face now! You should definitely cut your hair into that style again! Also, if you can find a shirt like that, it would be a good idea to wear that too.

running42k said...

Very cute

H. said...

Amanda, you have no idea how creepy it would be if I started trying to look like that picture. If I do, you'll know the stress has gotten to me.

Anonymous said...

That is a super-cute photo! And look at running42k's comment, Holly - proof that what I have been telling you all these years is true! You can't deny it any longer... :)

H. said...

Everyone is cute as a child to some degree, so it doesn't count as proof.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but when you connect running42k's comment with Amanda's comment, you can clearly see the conclusion to which it leads. So stop denying it, or I'll get someone to conduct an online poll!

Amanda said...

I've already conducted such a poll ----



IN MY PANTS!

H. said...

I appreciate the sentiment, Amanda... but you likely could have chosen a less public venue.

Powered By Blogger