Thursday, December 21, 2006

This Guy Reminds Me of Someone...

Party at A's house tonight, for his birthday, so I have to burn through some work and an errand... oh, heck, and find something worth bringing to a potluck by 6pm. Jeesh. A jar of dill pickles? Everyone loves pickles, and I have often thought that too few people remember to contribute condiments at potlucks.

I have some big news, but still don't have the words to share it here... Besides, I have gained a healthy respect for jinxes, anyway. Therefore, to save time and indecision, I have decided to let someone else do my blog work today (apologies for the profanity). Someone sent this to me knowing I would see the resemblance immediately.

So, I bring you Murph - in Toon form:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I really look like that?

H. said...

Well, in a version anyway.

Amanda, back me up on this one.

Amanda said...

I CONCUR!


I do enjoy this comic.

H. said...

See? Told you so.

Anonymous said...

Well, all I have to say is, then I look damn good, even in cartoon form.

H. said...

You do indeed.

Anonymous said...

I almost think I look better as a cartoon, even if it is just a coincidence.

H. said...

There are no coincidences!

Powered By Blogger