A Blog for the Silent Movie Generation.
Somehow I am horrified by such a statement. Maybe it is because Barack Obama is a Democrat, but that is just one thing to consider. Oh, believe me, there are other reasons as well.
I think he's pretty cool as well. Unfortunately from what I read he won't be a contender in 2008.
Murph, you mean you *don't* want me to be a 45 year old man when I grow up? Hm, I thought that was all the rage.If only he would run... anyone besides Hillary. Please.
Holly, no one wants you to grow up.
I choose to take that as sweet, and not as a thinly veiled threat.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Somehow I am horrified by such a statement. Maybe it is because Barack Obama is a Democrat, but that is just one thing to consider. Oh, believe me, there are other reasons as well.
I think he's pretty cool as well. Unfortunately from what I read he won't be a contender in 2008.
Murph, you mean you *don't* want me to be a 45 year old man when I grow up? Hm, I thought that was all the rage.
If only he would run... anyone besides Hillary. Please.
Holly, no one wants you to grow up.
I choose to take that as sweet, and not as a thinly veiled threat.
Post a Comment