Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tuesday Report

Well, I have had a very nice weekend here with A&A. They have treated me super-well, and their cat soothed me a great deal by taking pity on me and spending her nights in my room (sweet little feline, that).

This morning is laundry and some last-minute emails and phone calls. This afternoon, I head back to Waterloo to finish the last of my packing and cleaning in the old apartment, and then spend the night with another friend, SL, in the city itself.

Tomorrow, I move.

Moves are long and horrid processes. Wish me luck and good cheer. I will need it, I am sure. Only one more sleep as a refugee (albeit a well-kept and cheerful one). Must keep concentrating on that. Again, I will be in uncertain Internet territory, so don’t worry if communications fail for a bit. I will land on my feet, have no fear.

Oh! It is Hallowe’en, and I forgot all about it until just now. Hope you all enjoy; festivities are not quite top of my mind, but I hope they will be again very soon.
*

3 comments:

hemlock said...

Lots of luck and good cheer for the move.

running42k said...

Wish me luck and good cheer. Done!

running42k said...

Come back!

Powered By Blogger