So, seminar went well, even with little preparation, but I now have two bloody socks to contend with, as my new (attractive but deadly) girl shoes have decided to give me blisters unseen since the Boer War trench-foot epidemic. Oy. Why? Why?
So I am resting up in my office until I can force the stumps of raw hamburger that were once my feet back into the iron maidens for the final leg of my trek home.
But, yes, I was a hit, despite the pain-fueled rant desire, and I am feeling cautiously optimistic about the Big Show next week in Vancouver.
Onward and upward!
*

2 comments:
I'll bet you were more than a hit, I'll bet you were *fantastic*, although you should have put on the Goth makeup...
Well... It pays not to be too *fantastic*, so I will leave the Goth makeup for some other time.
Post a Comment