
Last night, while mulling over matters of personal distress, my mind was vacillating back and forth a million times, and I could literally feel my heart skipping. Then, for some unknown reason, I looked down. There, in the dark, on the nature trail, sat a folded American bill. I picked it up, and smoothed it out.
It is an American two dollar bill. There is Jefferson staring back at me, and the party on the back, signing the Declaration of Independence.
I don’t know why, but this means something, and I can’t help but feel better because of it. Who sent it to me? What strength were they trying to pass on?
It may not seem like much, but right now I need whatever I can get.
*

4 comments:
Crazy. Take it for all it's worth (which will most likely be more than it's $2 value).
I am told their monetary value is exactly two dollars, American.
However, this one is worth more than I can say. No price tags on omens.
a two dollar bill is lucky
Well, $2 bills are pretty unusual to see. I bet a huge amount of Americans have never seen one.
And they are even more unusual to just find along a trail, or out on the street.
Especially in Canada, I am guessing.
Take that Omen and run with it! I am enthused for you.
Post a Comment