Monday, June 26, 2006

Holly Doesn’t Live Here Any More

We regret to inform you that Holly, or the person who once called herself by that name, no longer exists as such, as she officially lost her mind at around 11.30am. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

So it has finally happened. I regret that I did not know her sooner!

H. said...

This is Holly's executor. I will pass on your well wishes, and I am sure that, if she could form a coherent thought, she would thank you with all her heart.

- Tom Musgrove, esq.

running42k said...

Where can we send the flowers?

H. said...

I am afraid we cannot accept flowers at this time, as Holly cannot currently have anything in her cell. Comments will suffice.

However, if you happen to have an extra three pages or so on the social significance and possible ethnic dimensions of Jack Benny, then you may certainly send that along.

Anonymous said...

Holly's mind my be found on this blog, I'm sure.

H. said...

All over it. Like splatter.

Powered By Blogger