From the tribunal of Advisors, I have one “largely satisfied,” and one “approved,” and one silence (abstention??) in terms of my reading list for the second comp exam. With luck, by the end of June I will have the list all settled and submitted, and out of my hair. Of course, then I actually have to start
reading the damn thing… Oh well, a victory is still a victory, even if it means you only get to survive to battle again.
1 comment:
This project sounds really, really great. I will keep an eye on it. It seems like something I would love to blog about soon, so I think I probably shall. However, I am by no means an indie-film expert. Give me Billy Wilder, and I am happy. (I may be too 50s to appreciate the edgier stuff in life.)
And yes you may certainly link my blog.
Thanks for dropping by.
Post a Comment