John is out watching The Life Aquatic (2004). I love Life Aquatic. I am stuck in here battling the worst case of heart burn EVER, and reading about Rastafarianism. No doubt, an interesting topic. But, man, would I rather be watching a movie. The only one I had time for is Babette’s Feast (1987), and then only because I had to for class. What a rip off.That’s my whine for tonight.
Back to work.

4 comments:
I... I just read your entire blog. Like from the very first post.
I now know you more intimately than I have ever known a complete stranger on the Internet.
I probably know you better than people on the Internet who I've known for years and years.
Am I going to dream about your blog entries tonight?
Probably.
After I got this comment, I kinda sat here for a second staring at it... It never crossed my mind that anyone ACTUALLY reads more than the titles on the first page.
First, thanks for reading... That's a lot of work, and time, just for my pathetically boring life...
Second, I think we must be web sisters by now.
How do you feel, in light of the post you put up on your blog last? Creeped out, or inspired to keep going with OctoBlog?
Finally... I don't mind that you read the whole thing. I'm actually pretty cool with it. I wonder how I portray myself here... Any where close to how I really am?
Any of you out there who read the thing AND know me in person, I'll leave that question to you. Please answer, if you can, as I am very curious, now.
Peace!
Well, it wasn't all that hard to read, really. It was actually sort of like reading a book that was written in a peculiar way, so you are almost like a fictional character that I have read about now. Only the story is still in progress and you are interactive.
And, of course, I know you AREN'T a fictional character, but are a real person actually living these things. Unless you are a very creative liar, but I don't think you are. (That isn't to say that I think you are instead a crummy liar, but that I just think you are being truthful and not making up things for entertainment purposes. I'm sure you are an excellent liar when you apply yourself!)
Well, maybe it is all because that I've never just read through someone's entire blog archives all at once. Not even my own. So my brain has just undergone a bunch of stop and go hours of a new concept of reading people's lives in a journal.. So it's all saturated with it and feels weird. And because of THAT it seems really surreal.
Yes.. Maybe it is because of that.
As for the Octoblog... I will still keep writing in it sporadically because, well, I must. (Otherwsie Jeremy will throw ten kinds of fits, I'm sure) But now that I know that people will actually read things like that, since I myself have actually just done that very thing.. Well, I figured they did but it has really sunk in today.
I would say that I am feeling slightly more inspired today than I was feeling yesterday. Coincidentally, I am also feeling a thousand times more scattered, mentally.
Hahahahaha. I am broken!
Let's say it goes half and half. It's all true, but probably also very fictional. I mean, I hope the events of my life read more entertaining then they actually are, as I am purely Clark Kent without a single smidge of Superman.
Perhaps this blog is my way of re-writing myself. That is, this blog is a fictional shadow of who I am. In this blog, I don't have stutter, or social unease.
I must seem to change tangeants quite a lot in this thing, as I seem to have a new crush or cause by the month.
I am really honoured to have had your time.
Post a Comment