Thursday, November 10, 2005

Ever have one of those days that seemed OK then turned out to be one of those crappy nightmares where you end up with no pants...

... and your advisor is grading you on the shape of your left ass cheek?

Did you?

Well, I had pants, but I was little better off.

I wasn’t prepared, and that’s my fault. The MA student who came to the showing only to take a piss, that’s not my fault.

However, when it comes to not being able to answer questions from the audience, there comes a point where you have to stop saying “They’re just jerks,” and start questioning whether you’re just not bright enough.

Crisis time for Holly. Don’t worry, I’m pretty shallow so I assume it’ll pass.

Let’s just hope that happens quickly… and before I start seriously considering that job at Coffee Time down the street.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I think you should work at that Coffee Time, anyway! You can keep John in cream puffs and me in apple fritters!

H. said...

Ummmmm. Cream puffs....

Maybe I'll just stage a heist.

Powered By Blogger