Friday, November 04, 2005

DEAR LORD!

The Olsen Twins have been taken over by White Supremacists and, if they score their own clothing line, the world is doomed!

Seriously- Take a look at this piece of horror about "Prussian Blue" that was sent to me by a woman in our department… It’s absolutely revolting.

Please, get this word out, as I think the Nazis have finally found the way to regain the souls of nine-year-olds… Sugar Pop!

Holy shit.

6 comments:

H. said...

Thanks to Peggy for the news item.

Also, we should take pains to distinquish these little specks of shit from the blues band Prussian Blue from the UK, who can be found at: www.prussianblue.com

Cheers.

H. said...

Take a look at
www.prussianblue.net

Love those semi-literate yokle lyrics.

I am especially keen on the one taken from _13th Warrior_... They do realize that was a movie, don't they?

And did they watch it? As I recall, it shows a fairly dark man from Arabia saving the asses of some pretty tall, blond, white guys...

Maybe they were blinded by the White...

H. said...

Is it just us, or does this sound like a joke? You know, a little too much like a parody of hick Nazis? I mean, a swasitka as their father's cattle brand?

I still am frightened by the possibility, but it sounds alittle too on the nose...

Let me know what you think.

H. said...

I just emailed the UK band to make sure they were aware of this pilfering of their name... I'd hate it if I were them- It might really harm their business.

H. said...

Just got this response from the UK Prussian Blue (trademarked):

Quote:

"Hello Holly,

Thank you. We have had loads of our fans sharing your concern. Just spread the word to all our Canadian friends, UK Prussian Blue® is cool.

We would love to play in your wonderful country.

Just to let you know, UK radio station BBC2 has just featured Canadian bands it was excellent. .

Keep the faith.

Kate"

So, make sure this isn't EVER mistaken, as the UK version is pretty damn cool.

H. said...

In response to the term Prussian Blue- it refers to (in one definition) the residue left behind by the Zyklon B gas chambers. Otherwise, it is a dye or chemical.

I think we can guess how the fake "prussian blue" means it.

Powered By Blogger