Not sure what a schmaltzy "teaching philosophy" and a chintzy freewebs site has to do with dedication, but whatever.
In other news, I had to turn down three shifts in two days. Breaks my heart. double sigh.
ETA: I should clarify here that it isn't even the money that bothers me about turning down these shifts as it is saying no over and over again to people who are actually trying to help me out by tossing work my way. Seriously considering just quitting that job, as it really isn't practical for me any more (doesn't pay enough for childcare, and is too random for a regular daycare schedule), and must be annoying for them to have me keep saying no. I'll think on that for a while.
On a more optimistic note, I have two more job apps to do for later in the week (Thursday and Friday), so *fingers crossed*.

No comments:
Post a Comment