Sunday, June 13, 2010

100 Days, 100 Movies

Well, actually, I am not setting myself a day or movie limit/assignment, but I had to call the post something, so there you have it.

My life is kind of the pits right now, what with post-school identity crisis, unemployment and those pesky wolves at the door who respond to neither garlic nor Wolf-B-Gone®, so, really, who the heck wants to hear about me? Therefore, I have decided to get back to my film buff roots, and start posting more film reviews and such.

I might even live up to the blog's subtitle and focus a lot more on silent films. (Been thinking of changing the subtitle and even the title of this blog, though it'd be strange to have a new blog title after 5 years.)

I generally watch a movie (or some TV on DVD) a day, anyway, so I think I will start posting a review a day, with some videos when I can - no promises, though, as I am sure I will miss some days, or have Real Life stuff crowd in on the action. However, writing reviews is good for my brain and skills, and a lot more fun than whining (which I am sure I will still do from time to time), so I think I will revert to that.

That is, of course, if I don't get evicted in July when I can't pay the rent.
La-di-da, la-di-da.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger