Sunday, June 06, 2010

Baby Fish Mouth*

Tot: (sneezes)
Me: Bless you!
Tot: yu'welcome!
You know, "bless you" does sound an awful lot like "thank you" - never realized that before, but it's pretty reasonable. Less reasonable, though, is why exactly he thinks I thank him for sneezing... Curious - I wonder how exactly I am constructed in his mind.


*Extra points to anyone who gets the reference in the title.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

It's sweeping the nation!

Katie said...

when harry met sally?!? it's that one guy's guess during pictionary (or whatever that game was).

...and the correct answer was baby talk. :P

H. said...

I waited to publish the posts until you both had a chance to chime in, as I figured you two would both get the reference.

"That's a baby, and that is clearly talking. Baby talk!"

See what I did there?

Powered By Blogger