Have my brain on autopilot until it is time to give Murph a call. Travel is stressful on the soul and body. I could use a stretch out and a nap. But, in the meantime, I am wading through the 100+ blog posts I have missed out there. You all suddenly decided to get prolific on me while my back was turned, eh?
So here's something non-demanding, stolen from this guy. News from my trip tomorrow, if I can think of something that might interest you... and pics, too.
1. What is your occupation?
Grad Student.
2. What color are your socks right now?
NONE!
3. What are you listening to right now?
The bathroom fan... cars outside... isolation, if that makes a sound.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Some pizza, as the cupboard was bare.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
I cannot drive at all - does that make me a freak?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Green. Sensible, with style - and everyone likes green.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
The pizza guy... but hubby is next.
8. How old are you today?
29. And that's the last time I will ever admit that.
9. Favorite drink:
Non alcoholic: Coffee.
alcoholic: None, really... though a Jamiesons once and a while is ok.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Show jumping, figure skating... Hockey, I guess, too; at least it's a short-ish game. ANYTHING but baseball, please.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes.
12. Any piercings?
Yes. (No details offered.)
13. Pets?
I am sort of between pets right now, as I lost mine in custody battle... though I have two step-cats in Ohio I am pretty fond of, and consider myself an auntie to two pretty adorable ferrets.
14. Favorite food?
Chick peas; celery; strawberries; mushrooms; mashed potatoes (if done right).
15. What was the last movie you watched?
Murph and I spent our last couple of hours together snuggled down in front of Over the Hedge... Couldn't really tell you what it was about, actually.
16. Favorite day of the year?
January 10th.
17. What do you do to vent anger?
I blog with fire in the belly.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My imagination (lame, but true).
19. What is your favorite fall or spring?
Fall, because it lasts longer and leads to winter, while spring seems non-existent in Onatrio and leads to the hell that is summer.
20. Hugs or kisses?
As many of either as possible if from Murph... as little as possible of both from others, thanks.
21. Cherries or Blueberry?
Cherries. Blueberries are not kind on my tummy.
22. Living arrangements?
In exile alone in Ontario for now - my heart is currently in Ohio.
23. When was the last time you cried?
This morning.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
Boxed books.
25. What did you do last night?
Made some memories.
26. Favorite smells?
Dill pickles; fresh coffee; vanilla; Murph's shirts; blossoms on warm wind; pipe tobacco.
27. Favorite dog breed?
Jack Russell, I think... though mutts have an undeniable charm. Anything but Pomeranian.
28. Favorite day of the week?
Tuesdays.
29. How many states have you lived in?
States? Pfft! For the record, though: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Ontario, and sorta-Ohio.
30. Favorite holiday?
Passover; Valentine's.

1 comment:
Number 12 sounds intriguing.
Post a Comment