Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Would Sell YOUR Soul for Some Sleep Right Now


That picture? Dude actually looks better off then me right now.

Oh man. I'm hurting. I have digested four and a half books since 6am... and I have two and a half left, plus three articles. I can't sleep until I have them done, or there won't be time to get through everything by the exam on Friday - and tomorrow is the heavy day, when I tackle my performance theory and art stuff.

This is the Iron Man leg of comp exam prep, it seems, because no matter how late I am up tonight, I just have to be up by 5 or 6am tomorrow (Wednesday), or I am toast.

Grad school is hard on the body. Two hours of sleep here, a scanty meal there... lots of caffeine and enough stress to take down a buffalo. It just isn't right, people.

OK.

Enough whining.

Back to work.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger