Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I Have to Say it, It's the Law...

It's Time to Shuffle Off to Buffalo!

Today I meet Murph in Buffalo for Honeymoon #2 (at this rate, we'll be up to Honeymoon #100 by our 50th anniversary, but isn't that a good thing?). Barring any border issues or bus delays, we will be reunited in just over 12 hours from now! How's THAT for a Tuesday Date Night, eh?

Now, the question is: How does one sleep when one is bouncing off the walls...?

So, I will not be posting for at least three days, as the Buffalo leg is for my birthday, and the last thing I plan on doing is blogging. After that, I will be in Ohio for a time, where there will be a comp, and I will update when I can.

In any case, wish me luck, and keep some for yourselves, folks!

PS> Had a great time out tonight for a pre-birthday celebration with some classmates. Good times. I am one happy Holly right now... knock wood.

1 comment:

H. said...

Just over THREE hours, now!

:-D

Powered By Blogger