Friday, May 25, 2007

Be Still My Heart

Bored and lonely while Murph naps, so I figured to catch up with this old friend. Hello, blog, what's up? Been a while. Poor thing -- you aren't used to me having other things to do, are you?

I remain news-less on the exam results front, which continues to drive me nuts. But that isn't the half of the turmoil right now. Today, I had a panic attack over the job/$$ situation this summer, with a side order of depression over no external funding (AGAIN), and a good helping of self-pity for dessert. A good sob, a long shower and a firm talking to myself seems to have buried that for now, but I still have that sick and nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach that always comes after an anxiety episode.

So, what's for this weekend? I have no clue. The last weekend before I head back into the terror and gloom that is my upcoming summer in exile... I struggle to pack all the negative feelings away for now. No sense ruining my last days with Murph -- I'll need good memories to get me through what might be coming down the pipe line.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger