Actually, no; this new face doesn’t really have much to do with his spiteful little comment, but the phrase “angry Norwegian” brings thoughts of furious accordion playing and rowdy aquavit consumption with intent, so it made a better post title than, “I am tired of blue and clumsy.”
I had considered changing templates some time ago, but now that the new Firefox/ Explorer controversy has flubbed up the old template (with mucho help from me, I admit), I decided it was now or never. Besides, that blue, tan and green shouted “little league” at me. Grey, red and black seems to suit me better now.
Yay! It’s like a whole new start. I wish I could say that my posts will be as happy and light as the new template, but that is not very likely to be so… Perhaps I can claim it is an ironic template, then. Hey, at least it isn’t the bright pink one. No way, could I have lived up to that amount of cheerfulness.

4 comments:
Testing new profile pic.
Testing new profile pic, #2.
(As long as Amanda doesn't contest.)
I would never in a million years contest.
Good to know. I'll start making plans for using it as my tomb stone.
Post a Comment