OK… If you are looking at this blog with Explorer, it may look like hell.
This is likely because Google has devised ways to force Blogger users to post through Firefox, which, coincidentally, belongs to Google. I am not sure this is some ploy to drive Explorer out, but I cannot get the template to look right on BOTH Explorer AND Firefox, now, and I am way too tired and MAD to figure this out.
So, just go and die, Google, for you reek of capitalism and you have done enough for today. Sleep well on your big pile of money.
(I have made some adjustments, and have decided to side with Explorer... I never was one to appreciate strong-arm tactics.)

5 comments:
Make that Firefox... Well, whatever it is, roast in hell.
It has been fixed, somewhat. Explorer should be fine, while Firefox may still look a little chintzy... Oh well, they deserve it.
I use firefox! Mostly because Explorer did nothing but give me viruseses somehow. I hate it so much.
Dirty hippie.
Awwww. I am so hurt.
Post a Comment