How do you know if you are stoned?
Someone on some balcony close by seems to be smoking the nastiest, raunchiest, most noxious pot anyone has ever scored. Or at least the worst I have ever smelled, and I have been in university since 1996!
I don’t know whether to close the windows and be gassed with it, or leave them open and hope SOME fresh air manages to squeak in passed the reek.
I try not to be intolerant, but MAN!
Smoke some more, folks; I think there may be three people on the tenth floor who can still see straight.

2 comments:
Have you got the munchies yet?
Ha ha! I'm not sure, but the cat ate TWO bowls of kibble right after this post, so I was a bit amused/concerned. But I never once got the urge to watch a Cheech & Chong pic, so I take that as a good sign...
Post a Comment