Monday, February 06, 2006

Wiarton Willy, You Owe Me Big Time!


Is it just my imagination, or has Mother Earth damned us ever since that rodent declared an early spring?? I tell you he has angered the weather deities and now we are paying for it.

It’s been snowing for three days straight here, and I am cold, sore, and pissed off.

It’s currently -3 (Celsius; 26 Fahrenheit); -11 (12.2 Fahrenheit) with the wind chill. That may not be extraordinary cold, but compared to the +5 or more days we were having before Groundhog Day…?

You can suck me, Willy.

Suck me, indeed.

(P.S. Blogspot was just now on hiatus… It scared me- they almost made me miss a day. I worried that perhaps they thought my insightful critique of the weather or of the “Benevolent Leader Willy” would anger the Chinese government. Am glad to see that they came back just so I could update… It’s nice to be the center of the world.)

(P.P.S. But sorry for the delay, anyway… I really will try to update in a more timely fashion tomorrow.)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger