Saturday, February 25, 2006

Boned. Powerful Boned.


Yes, indeed. It’s Saturday. One more day, and I return to class and other wastes of time.

Chores completed over this break:
- Rewrote Ritual Studies proposal (optional)
- Read part of Harpo Speaks!
- Started reading Groucho, Harpo, Chico and Sometimes Zeppo
- Read four research articles for Groucho paper
- Edited St. Patrick’s Day article for web
- Made several interlibrary loan and recall requests
- Cleaned bathroom
- Helped remove recycling
- Kept blog updated

Total: Nine tasks completed. v.g.


Chores not completed over this break, thus far:
- 30+ 4 page papers to mark for Monday
- RE700 research paper proposal
- RE700 reading
- Ritual Studies class readings
- Jack Benny chapter written for outside project
- New content for Swank Puppy
- Prepare for Monday’s tutorials
- Write letters to two old ladies, thanking for Xmas checks
- Email woman in Calgary, re: research interests (as instructed by advisor two weeks ago)
- Make student loan application for summer
- Clean apartment entire
- Take complete segment notes for Groucho paper
- Complete research for Groucho paper
- Rough draft of Groucho paper done entire
- Start preparing Groucho presentation
- Start research on RE700 paper
- Rough dissertation proposal done in some fashion
- Help John with summer job applications
- Write lecture for Grimes’ undergrad class
- Do Power Point presentation for Grimes’ undergrad class (?)
- Do Power Point presentations for Groucho seminar
- Do taxes

Total: 20 tasks left uncompleted, with one day left. (Oh, LORD- defin. not. g.)

Yes. I am boned. I stand before you a boned student. I am powerful boned.

CoffeeTime drive thru night shift, here I come...

eep.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger