Am settled down and reading Persuasion today in my week-long Austen festival, and am really too languid to update. Still, why break a streak?
Cleaned house yesterday, and am now enjoying the results. However, trashies upstairs do insist on playing Phil Collins and other horrors as loud as they can, while doing some sort of stompy trashie clog dance along with the nasty tunes. I have compromised with great sounds of radio static through head phones to drown out said trashie reveling.
Tomorrow, I think I may head to the office.
For all you Groucho fans who are upset with me for not mentioning his name forty times in this post, try this on for size.
Good night. Damn you, Phil.

4 comments:
I think by this point you can actually say my name instead of "all you Groucho fans." I'm sure everyone knows by now.
This name generator is good fun. I got Cyrus T Horsefly on my first try.
I change my name to Leon Q. Melonball first thing tomorrow.
Can I change my name to Myron J. Balderdash?
Hmmm... Murph seems just right to me.
Hey... You are commenting FROM THE FUTURE!
(Happy Birthday, anyway)
Post a Comment