I've also been a little obsessed with coaxing him to talk more, since daycare is making me panicky (places like that love to label kids, and I don't want him stuck with three different forms of therapy this year or something).
Uh oh - I hear a coughing tot. Must go.

3 comments:
Don't you fret yourself to frayed ends about your critter's speech. There always have to be extreme lefts and rights on any bell curve, right? Is there a GP that you can talk to in order to calm your nerves?
I certainly see that he is improving and making moves to speak more, and he can hear fine, etc, so I am not all that worried. I am, however, very paranoid that the daycare will try to slap labels on him.
Pfft. They should know better that all kids develop differently. If not, Dec will be a learning experience for them, when he tells them to get bent. :)
Post a Comment