This same day, I discovered I have zippo childcare options open to me, so I have no idea if I can teach next term. I also had someone threaten to sue me, since they claim they own the copyright to the title of my aforementioned best seller, so now it's been pulled from all venues until it can be renamed and a new cover can be made, and I will have to re-start the PR campaign.
I am also getting low on supplies, and this storm is making everything ten times more difficult, as lugging a toddler in a foot of snow is not conducive at all to grocery shopping. I have also not heard back about my phone interview, so I guess that is probably dead now.
And just now, I stepped on the tot's favourite new Sesame Street cup, which he left, filled with orange juice, sitting in the hallway on the floor. Another thing for the trash bag.
So, now I am broken.

No comments:
Post a Comment