Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's a Deal

We visited the daycare today, and it was, indeed, lovely. Tot loved it - I know it will be a different thing when he is there without me, but I have confidence he will adjust to it. It's a nice place, safe and well-run. All will be well.

I plunked down the down payment, so his spot is all scheduled. He starts January 4th, and will be there Mondays and Tuesdays for the rest of the term.

The only hitch is that they expect me to pay for January's care by the end of December, which is a bit tight, but I think I can juggle it all. The important thing is that everything is going ahead as planned, and the tot will be fine when I am teaching.

So, now to move ahead with preparing my course, since it's really real now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger