Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Daycare!

I found an actual daycare! It was touch and go, and everything seemed full, but this one is just down the street (!!), has its own playground, and has a music teacher. I couldn't get one day a week, like I wanted, as they have a two day minimum, so he'll be there Mondays and Tuesdays. Mondays I teach on campus, so I guess I can make Tuesdays my online course day.

We go tomorrow to see the place and talk to the staff, and fill out the paper work if we like it. I have walked past there many times, and it seems ideal, so I am not too concerned it won't pass the look-see test. I am kind of sad, but am so pleased I managed to find him a good situation so I can do my course.

Now, I am actually thinking of getting a cell phone, if you can believe it!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger