Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Morning, Feeling Fine

I am proud of myself today. I fell asleep fairly early last night unwillingly, but woke up at 4.45am this morning - I finished my exam marking, averaged the grades and had them plugged into the computer grade book by the time the tot woke at 7.30. So now I am done the major task for the day, and the day is barely rolling. Not bad at all.

We had our weekly French toast feast, and things have been going quite smoothly. Soon, we will head out for a nice, long walk. I think we might hit the dollar store to see if we can scoop up some more post-Easter chocolate on sale. Never a bad idea to have a bunch of that squirreled away.

I have a job interview tomorrow, though, so I will have to spend a few hours prepping for that today, and I really should fill in my annual progress report to send off to the advisor very soon. Those are the other two tasks on my list today, aside from laundry and general life stuff.

Still, marking done. Not bad, at all.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger