Monday, April 12, 2010

Blah

Am up tonight, when I should be sleeping to make sure I am not a total dolt tomorrow at my interview. I am fairly stressed about finding a job - there's not much to be had anywhere, especially not in academics.

I kind of feel like I have screwed up so badly in my professional life that there's no chance I will get a "real job," anyway, and now sessional positions are so hard to come by, I'm not likely to be able to scratch out much of a living that way, either. I am pretty screwed, really.

I'm seriously thinking of abandoning academics, but I'm not sure what else I am even remotely qualified for - everything else, I will likely be deemed over-qualified for.

I'm pretty depressed right now. Not a good way to be facing an interview - for a job, which, let's face it, I am not all that likely to get.

F*ck.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger