Friday, August 15, 2008

shut in

I've got so much to do, I feel overwhelmed, and I have the urge to hide in my apartment, even though I know that won't help. The main issue is campus. I just can't face it. I've got to go pick up library materials for my TA prof, and get a form signed by the admin to prove I am in school (for student loans), but campus just makes me feel like being sick. I just want my cocoon.

Chances are, yesterday was too much activity for me, and I miss Katie - going to campus and back without seeing a single soul with whom to share a cup of coffee just seems depressing.

However, I did get my exact list of articles assigned for my work on Dr B's encyclopedia [Reform Judaism, Conservative Judaism, Orthodox Judaism (800-900 words each) and Open Source Judaism (400) and Jewish Emigration to North America (800) and Judaism and Modernity (1200 words)], so I might hide and do that, and make my best run at campus on Monday - but I will HAVE to do my campus chores then, as it is pushing it for that loan stuff and they will only hold some of my books until then.

So, today: At least three articles done for that encyclopedia; fax the loan form that I fill out; fax Katie's form for her; pick up a $4 veggie rice from the Chinese place to make myself feel better. How's that for a Friday of wallowing?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger