It is very quiet here, and I am trying to type silently. I got up after a bit of sleep to continue with my work. I have a hot coffee, which is a comfort in the chill. Declan is asleep, and he is so sweet right now, it is hard to work and not just lie beside him and watch him. He got up with me for an hour for a fresh diaper and some breakfast, but slid back into sleep. He enjoys a good sleep in until noon, that little fellow, and I am hoping I can get a few hours of work in before he wakes up again.
Things are peaceful. It is a good morning.

1 comment:
man, i wish max would sleep during the day. i get almost nothing done when i'm home with him. he's up around 7:00-7:30, and he sleeps for maybe 2 hours all day (sometimes less), spread out in 20-40 minute naps. but he's asleep in his crib by 8:00-8:30 at night, so i guess it works out.
Post a Comment