Monday, August 11, 2008

I Forgot...

I had something great in mind to blog about when I woke up this morning, but it's fled straight out of my mind. Oh well, let's just pretend I wrote something major-superfly, then, can we?

But the main thing is that it is now creeping into mid-August, and I am very nearly pooping myself with stress over everything that I hope to do this month. Why, oh why, did I take a few days off after that last chapter??? UGH.

Tasks for today:
  • tax letter written and emailed
  • student loan form filled out and faxed
  • bursary thing filled out
  • find a better webcam program (with sound)
  • Dr M's articles compiled onto disk
  • Dr K's bibliography finished and emailed and printed
  • Dr K's articles compiled onto disk
  • read and note at least one film theory article for dissertation
  • play with Declan
  • wash the dishes
  • call parents
  • go to store for t.p. and milk

Tomorrow, it is library day. Yippee.

Oh well, onward and upward.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger