Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Oozy Rat in a Sanitary Zoo.

Cool word play. Beautiful imagery. What more could you want?
(Right now I feel like a sanitary rat in an oozy zoo, but the other way works better as a palindrome.)

Last night John and I walked home from campus at 2.30am. It takes about an hour to walk home from McMaster, and we were carrying a bunch of stuff, so it was a little tiring. However, that moon was certainly worth it. Gosh, what a sight. The sky was bright with it, even if it was that strange greenish-blue colour the sky gets here, and the moon led us all the way home. In places the warm air had heated the lilacs up to a wonderful perfume, replacing the slight rotting stink that generally hangs in the Hamilton air. I’m glad we walked home.

Gosh, what a night.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger