Hi there, out there. I have to bow to better credentials. Take a look at the link left for me by a visitor:
http://latinamarie.blogspot.com/2005/05/state-of-fear.html
Some good food for thought.
Also, while I am at (and being all self-refexive), I noticed that I had Russell Crowe's last name spelled wrong in my last review. That has been corrected. You know, you get used to spelling the bird's name...
Mea Culpa.

2 comments:
Hi just found your blog will searching through links on my blog
also since you seem to be interested in films/TV styles, what is your opinion of the West Wing
good luck with blog
Hi Alan K.- I don't watch television, generally, but I gather that the West Wing is very edgy and uses a lot of pseudo-documentary camera moves, etc.
Sorry, that's all I know, expect that I think it's set in the White House.
Rats.
Post a Comment