Friday, July 04, 2008

Oh Dear

I think I might be coming down with my first real sickness since I had Declan - most likely a cold, judging from my raw throat, coughs, aches and sneezes. We napped for an extra hour this afternoon, in an effort to battle it off. He had no ill effects from his needles yesterday, but for all I know they make him more vulnerable to cold bugs, so I want to prevent him from catching anything, if I do have something, as long as possible. He's never had an actual illness, either, and I'm not looking forward to that first.

Oh man; it would really blow if the baby and I both got sick at the same time.

Fingers crossed.

***

PS> Happy Fourth of July to all my American friends. And a big, bold R.I.H. (you can guess what that stands for) to Jesse Helms.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger