Wednesday, May 09, 2007

On the Bright Side...

My Advisor has decided I don't need a committee meeting this year, so that won't interfere with my Ohio plans... And I think that also means that, come Friday night after the exam, I am now in THIRD YEAR PhD. Not too shabby.

Unless, of course, I fail my comp... In which case, I don't know what that makes me... Chapter's Employee of the Month? Off to technical school of some sort, where I will be named Most Likely to Off Herself Due to Senseless Student Debts?

Let's not think of that...

3 comments:

running42k said...

relax, you will ace the test just like you have the rest.

Anonymous said...

What's high in the middle and round on both ends?

H. said...

I know! I cheated... oHIo, right?

And I know it is fashionable for people to modestly lie and say, "well, I may fail"... but, honestly, this one really is pretty touch and go.

FINGERS CROSSED.

Powered By Blogger