Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday

Tonight is bowling night again. I don't bowl - the last time I bowled, I was a kid and still did the between the legs push thing.

But, the important thing is that Murph's family bowls, on Tuesday nights, so he has the house to himself. We make the best of what we have, so Tuesday night is Date Night. We will share a meal over the phone, and chat comfortably without an audience.

How does one prepare for a date over the phone? Well, there is no hair primping required, that is one thing. Only, jitters, waiting for the clock to turn...

I love Tuesday nights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's best to squeeze in a second date on Date Night.

Powered By Blogger