Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Date Night Playlist

"Tammy" - Connie Francis
"Ice Cream" - Sarah McLachlin
"Dedicated to you" - Ella Fitzgerald
"Walkin' My Baby Back Home" - Nat Cole
"Eternal Flame" - The Bangles
"I've Got my Love to Keep me Warm" - The Mills Bros
"Them There Eyes" - Billie Holiday
"To Make you Feel My Love" - Garth Brooks
"Be My Life's Companion" - Mills Bros
"Cheek to Cheek" - Louis Armstrong/ Ella Fitzgerald
"Can't Get Enough of Your Love" - Barry White
"How do you Speak to an Angel?" - Etta James
"Lean on Me" - Bill Withers
"Glow Worm" - Mills Bros
"We'll be Together Again" - Billie Holiday
"True Love" - Connie Francis
"I Second That Emotion" - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
"(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" - Nat Cole
"More Love" - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
"Lover, Come Back to Me" - Ella Fitzgerald
"You're My Thrill" - Billie Holiday
"You're the First, the Last, My Everything" - Barry White
"You are My Sunshine" - Norman Blake

And a bonus track or two.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger